The IEEE PEMC Conference provides forum for presentation and discussion of new ideas in the field of Industrial Electronics and Motion Control. It integrates specialists both from academia and industry as expressed in the logo of the conference. The IEEE PEMC Conference series fulfill needs of researchers, mainly from PEMC countries*, and it also attract top contributions from all over the world. A special attention is devoted to evoking mutual collaboration of participants to prepare joint international research projects by organizing project oriented sessions and round table discussions during the conference. Significant support is devoted to young scientist.
In last decades, the IEEE PEMC Conference (previously named as the PEMC and EPE-PEMC Conference) has become the largest and most important conference on Industrial Electronics and Motion Control in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 2016 the conference has been sponsored by IEEE IES and IAS. As a tribute to the deceased PEMC Council chairman prof. Istvan Nagy, the “PEMC Council Award” is renamed to an “Istvan Nagy Award”.
The aim of this 18th IEEE-PEMC conference is to stimulate the findings of intelligent solutions (intelligent power electronics, intelligent control), in order to achieve the Intelligent Motion, Intelligent Mechatronics, Intelligent Sensors and Actuators, Intelligent Robots, Intelligent (more than smart) Micro Grids, Intelligent Power System, Intelligent Energy Generation, Processing, Distributing and Consuming, steadily walking to a better world.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Power Electronic Converter Topologies, Design and Control
- Power Electronics in Transportation (Road, Aerospace, Marine and Railway Vehicles, Electric and Hybrid Vehicles)
- Power Electronics in Smart Grid Technologies, Applications and Policies
- Power Electronics in Electrical Energy Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems, Power Supplies
- Electrical Machines and Actuators
- Motion Control, Adjustable Speed Drives and Robotics Mechatronics
- Sensors, Measurement and Observation Techniques
- Active Filtering and Unity Power Factor Correction
- Semiconductor Devices Modeling, Packaging and Integration
- Other Related Topics
12 January 2018 - extended to 1 March 2018
Submission of Special Session Proposals
9 February 2018 - extended to 18 March 2018
Submission of full paper
8 April 2018 - extended to 4 May
Notification of acceptance with electronic publication instruction
8 June 2018 - extended to 20 June
Deadline for final manuscript and early payment